Why am I being asked to verify my identity?
At Gobaba we ensure that all of our members remain in compliance with KYC/AML laws in the jurisdictions in which we operate. This is necessary for us to be able to continue to offer cryptocurrency exchange services to our customers.
Some tips to ensure the identity verification goes smoothly:
When uploading your photo ID;
- Take a clear picture of your identity document, where every single detail is readable without any blurring.
- Take the photo somewhere brightly lit.
- Turn flash off to avoid glare on your documents.
- Make sure the details on your profile match the details of your legal document.
- Make sure that your legal document has at least 3 months validity left on it.
- Do not take a picture of a copy of a document.
- For UK customers, only UK state-issued ID such as a Driver's License or Identification cards are accepted.
- For customers outside of the UK, we are unable to accept scanned or otherwise saved image files. If you do not have a webcam on your computer, in most instances the mobile app or Mobile camera option can be used to complete this step.
- If you make a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process. Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error.
- If you experience any issue uploading your documents or verifying your identification please get in touch with us at email@example.com