In order to enable Google 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) please follow the instructions below:
1) Log in to your account and navigate to "Security" tab under "Settings" and click on Enable Two-Factor.
2) You need to install Google Authenticator before moving to the next step.
After the installation, click on the "Next Step" button to proceed.
3) Open Google Authenticator application and press the "+" icon.
4) Select the "Scan a barcode" and hold the phone to scan the barcode on your account.
5) Write down the 16-digit secret code provided on this step.
6) Fill out the fields and click on "Enable Google Authentication" button. You are done!
Secret Code = The 16-digit code
Code= The 6 digit code generated by Google Authenticator app
Password= Your Gobaba account password